Why I even bother...

I'm still not getting into the habit of blogging. It's something against my nature of revealing myself and I'm still fighting against it. I'm more of a listening, timid type which prefer to understand but can't be bothered being understood.

A few weeks ago, I finished reading the 7 habits of highly effective people and that gave me a boost about what I need to do to be a better man. One thing that Covey said and stroke me, is that maturity is the balance between courage and consideration. Consideration is listening to what people say, truly understanding what the people in front of you is saying while courage is the ability to express yourself, to sincerely tell what you are thinking.

I think I do have some form of consideration, but what I lack is courage. I struggle at giving my point of view, explaining myself, why I think this idea is better than another. That's why I'm trying to update this blog, telling to the world (well me for starters) what are my weaknesses and getting that confidence that I sometimes seems to lack.

Ohh and I need to find a girlfriend, but that's for another blog. ^^ Any idea?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire